Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas Part II a

Hello again! Here is the other half of the other half of our Christmas. Hopefully these two posts will cover it! Luckily not much has been going on since Christmas, so not much to catch up on after these.


Around 1230pm, we headed from my in-laws down to my parents' house. We stopped at Starbucks along the way for one last Peppermint Mocha of the season. Wow, it was crazy-busy in there!

We arrived at my parents' house around nap time and Miles was out of control. He saw those presents and couldn't hold back!

Miles was pretty excited about more presents.



We got him a Magnadoodle.

And a Mr. Potato Head, which has a million pieces.

And a Little Peoples Racin' Cars Garage...
Here he is opening a book from his Auntie Annie, which I'll post about later.

Here my mom is opening the same book for them.


In the corner, you can see my dad playing with his new toy: his Droid.


Here is the "loot". From his grandparents, he got several shirts and a fleece outfit. They also made a generous contribution to his college fund they started last Christmas! Thanks Mom and Dad!
Miles really likes his Racin' Cars Garage.

He had a great Christmas. I can tell it only gets more fun from here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment