Monday, May 18, 2009

Not Me! Monday!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Hmmm.... Not Me! Monday! time already! I had a hard time coming up with things for this week, but not because I'm perfect, but rather because I tend to "forget" the imperfect things I do and say.

I did not have Starbucks almost every day this week (even twice on one day) because that would mose definitely go against the Starbucks ban I have going on. I did not give in to the temptation of a tall Java Chip Frappuccino light with an add shot during this beautiful summer weather we're having...nope! Not me!!!

I did not go out of my way to buy my sweet boy a new toy for the deck and let him splash around in it for two hours...despite the pictures below. Nope, I would never spoil my baby boy by randomly spending $60 on a TOY that I'm sure he'll spend many hours with this summer.

This morning when I took Miles to Mommy and Me at the park, I most definitely did not not only forget but completely didn't even think to put sunscreen on my pasty pale white Irish/Scottish boy. Nope, not me! I also did not hesitate to ask to borrow some from another mom. Good thing I'm the only mom in the group who forgot and didn't bring any or my boy would be a lobster like I now am (even though we were only there for an hour at ten in the morning!).

I lastly did not go to Mommy and Me with naked toenails and flip flops on because I cannot find any nail polish anywhere in my house. And, because of the naked toes I most definitely did not feel ashamed of them and did not feel ashamed that I was ashamed. Nope! Not me!

Lastly lastly, I DO NOT have Diego babysitting my son while writing this post before I go to work. Nope! I would never let Diego babysit my son! Not me!!!

Next week, I'll do better at coming up with some stupid things I've done :) Hope you enjoyed my Not Me! Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment