Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Cooking

Yesterday, Miles and I headed up north for some baking with Grandma and Auntie Annie (or Ennie Ennie as Miles says it!).

Miles was pretty excited! He was looking forward to "making circles" in the dough (ie. stirring).


However, he didn't like the electric mixer...


He loved helping add ingredients, and was often found saying "eat that" to everything he helped add.



He added and mixed.



And tasted tested a few times...





He also helped Grandma roll the dough of the Russian Tea Cakes into balls.
Afterward, he enjoyed clean-up.



Or at least he enjoyed playing with the bubbles!





Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures of the cookies! We made Chocolate Crinkle Cookies, Russian Tea Cakes, and Fantasy Fudge.

Now, I think I'm all caught-up on my blogging! Check below for posts up-dating Halloween through now.

No comments:

Post a Comment