Wednesday, March 23, 2011

New Necklace

So, this is a belated Christmas/early Mother's Day gift from Ben.  I searched for a long time to find exactly what I wanted and contacted a few sellers on Etsy to design what I wanted (I love Etsy!).  I went with IntentionallyMe on Etsy.  She was great to work with!  She returned e-mails promptly, helped me design exactly what I wanted, and had great turn around time (I got it in just over a week!).  I  LOVE it!  It is exactly what I wanted.  So, if you're in the market for something like this, I would highly recommend IntentionallyMe.

Here's how it turned out!
It is like a locket with two domed discs together.  It is two birds on a branch that says "blessed" underneath it.

Inside it has a charm of Miles' and Isla's birthstones (ccoincidentally Miles' is blue, Sapphire, and Isla's is pink, Pink Tourmaline or an Opal).   The bottom of the inner disc says "miles & isla".


And for added fun, a couple random pics of my sweet girl from a couple weeks ago (gotta show them off somewhere!).


No comments:

Post a Comment