Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Christmas Afternoon

One last Christmas post!
To start it off, Miss Isla in her adorable Christmas outfit.  I nabbed her the sweater on clearance from Nordstrom a few days before to beef up her presents under the tree.  And, who am I kidding, I thought it was just too cute!  I got the adorable leggings and gingerbread person shirt from Gymboree for CHEAP a few days prior as well.  The leggings are actually cream, pink and red striped, so I plan for her to wear them through spring :).

Miles was thrilled to have more gifts to open.  He got books and a DVD case from the Grandparents, a Bat Boat from Aunt Christine and Uncle Cam (and cousins Peter and Moira), a cool bat parachute from Auntie Annie, and a really fun remote control car (that goes every which way and lights up!) from Uncle Tim and Aunt Heidi (and cousins Kirsten and Ethne!).s

And we made a Starbucks run on the way to the house.  One last peppermint mocha of the season!

Isla got this adorable doll (handmade!) from Auntie Annie.  It is just adorable!  She also got a tea set from Aunt Christine and Uncle Cameron, some books from the Grandparents, and a plate/cup/bowl set from Uncle Tim and Aunt Heidi (we love it!  It is too cute, pink with a cute owl pattern).

We got such great and thoughtful gifts this year (as every year!).  It was a great Christmas. 

Oh, and my main gift was my iPad...and I'm in LOVE!!!  Miles is quite infatuated with it as well :).  Ben upgraded to a smart phone, so that was his main gift from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment