Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Christmas Eve Night

After Christmans festivities died down at our house, and I was cleaned up from my run, we headed up to my parents house for dinner and church.  This is where I majorly failed.  I have NO pictures of everyone all dressed up for church!  So sad.  Isla had a cute grey sweater dress with an adorable glittery felt flower pin on her lapel.  She wore black leggings with her boots I made.  After dinner and church, which were both nice, we went up to Grandma and Grandpa M's house for Christmas PJs and bed.
Isla loves playing with her Uncle Danny!

Here's an action shot of them mid fist bump or high five...not sure which!

And the best shot of the two kiddos in their new Christmas PJs.  Isla wasn't thrilled with sitting still, so Miles tried to help with a headlock...which didn't really help, other than keep her in place...kind of!
After some books and a movie ( for the adults), we headed for bed and waited for Santa to come again!

No comments:

Post a Comment