Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Chelan Part 1

I was going to do one post for Chelan, but after loading some pictures, realized the post would be a million pictures long and spilt it up!

Like last year, and the year before, my parents hosted my siblings and me at Lake Chelan.  My sister flew up with her family from sunny SoCal, and my brother, and younger sister came from the west side.  We all met there on Friday afternoon.  Our drive was pleasantly short, somehow.  The weather was perfect.  I'll let the pictures do most of the telling.  There was some family time, lots of swimming, and some kayaking.  I don't have pictures of the kayaking, but my parents might, so if I get some, I'll post them.  Both the kids had a blast.  It  was a nice relaxing weekend with my whole family together, probably for the last time for a long while, as I have internationally bound siblings :(.












No comments:

Post a Comment