Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Pretty Piggies of a Different Kind

Monday was a beautiful day.  We ran a few errands and then decided to go to a local park to check out the gardens and conservatory.  Isla was looking very cute in her summer searsucker romper.  Her hair has been getting longer....at least on the back and sides :).  The top is longish in t he middle, but the top sides and front are short.  As is the nape of her neck.  Anyhow, I've been itching to put it up somehow.  She will wear a pretty clip for a bit, but then will pull it out. 

I've recently discovered that I can put piggy tails in the back.  I adore pig tails on little girls.  The trick was getting the ties tight enough so she couldn't pull them out.  She did pull them out during her nap, so I had to put them back, but they were sooooooo cute!!!



Pretty adorable, I think!  Her hair looks very red in this light!





No comments:

Post a Comment