Monday, August 3, 2009

Mayo!?!

#1: Walk down the stairs (like a big boy)

#2: Push


#3: Climb...

#4: To push the doorbell (another favorite thing to do)




#5: Run...


#6: Run...



#7: As fast as you can...


#8: You can't catch me...


#9: Oh, wait, you can catch me...I need a lift!


#10: Open the box


Miles' new favorite thing to do is get the mail, or as he says it "mayo!?!!". Unfortunately, this particular day on which I chose to chronicle his daily adventure to the mail box, the mail man was very late (I think our regular guy was on vacation). So, there were no cute pictures of him proudly bringing the mail into the house to give to me :( Perhaps another day!
I should have zoomed a little more on some of the photos so you could see more of Miles running to the mail box in all his excitement and less of our Eco-friendly, no water necessary, no-mow lawn! (Our pup chewed through the wires of our sprinkler system so our lawn no longer gets watered. I'm looking at the brighter side of things: saves on water, money, and gas for the mower (aka pollution)!)




No comments:

Post a Comment