Monday, July 26, 2010

One last dip

The last morning, we went for an early morning dip in the pool and the "hot pool" (or jacuzzi). Miles really liked the hot pool, despite the heat outside. I sat on the stairs of the jacuzzi to try and relieve some hip and back pain. Once we were warm enough, Miles and Ben went for a dip in the pool. Because it was only 9:30 in the morning, it wasn't quite warm enough for me to enjoy the pool. We had left Miles' turtle floaty in the room, so we borrowed the rhinoceros floaty that lived at the pool.




Like I said, we had a really great time. We're hoping to do it again next year. Perhaps I'll take some vacation days at work and we can stay a night or two longer (saving them up right now for my maternity leave). Miles keeps asking when we can go back to the "big lake" (as opposed to the smaller lake of Grandma Sara and Grandpa Tom). I think fun was had by all!

No comments:

Post a Comment