Saturday, July 11, 2009

The rest of the trip...and maybe some catch-up

Well, I've been a blog slacker and have become waaaay behind on our family updates. I'm not even sure what I have and haven't blogged about! I'll start this post with a few final pics from our trip to Seattle, that occured a month and a half ago...where does the time go?????
Our final full day in Seattle, we stopped by Pike Place and the Seattle Aquarium.

The highlight of the aquarium was watching the seals be fed and do tricks. The whole time we were there I kept saying "Miles would love this!" And he would have. Someday we'll take him to see the seals (which he calls dogs!).







Pike Place Market
The bane of my existence, which I have recently been 4 days without!

Pretty Pike Place flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment