Tuesday, May 4, 2010

15 weeks

I've been pregnant for 15 weeks now (well 15 wks and 1 day).

This is what I look like so far:



How far along: 15wks

Weight gain/loss: +5lbs

Maternity clothes: Just busted out the full box and did a little shopping. Still wearing some non maternity shirts.

Sleep: Just the past few nights, I've been less comfortable and tossing and turning. Looking into getting a Snoogle this time around!

Symptoms: Still having random bouts of nausea and gagging. Otherwise just exhausted still!

Cravings: Burgers and pickles

Gender: Don't know for sure yet. Some days I feel it's a girl, some days I feel it is another boy.

Baby size: About the size of a small apple or a baseball

Movement: I think I just started feeling some flips and taps the past few days! Can't wait for them to get stronger and more frequent!

Things I'm looking forward to this week: Hopefully starting to have some more energy and feeling increased movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment