Monday, May 3, 2010

MIA Again!

I feel like such a loser! I've been MIA again.

Here are my excuses this time.

1. My hard drive died. We had to perform a little resuscitation to revive it enough to transfer all pictures, etc, to my (new and had never been used, sitting on my kitchen counter for four weeks prior to the death) external hard drive. My father, the amazing doctor that he is, was able to perform resuscitation with little effort, recover my beloved pictures (and my husband's 70GB of music) and place them safely on the new external hard drive. A new hard drive was then purchased (larger and better) for my 2 year old laptop, installed, along with Windows 7 (to replace the wonderful Windows Vista). I have just recently (within the last week) installed Photoshop, transferred all my pictures, music, etc, to the new hard drive. We are up and running, folks!



2.

I have a baby in my belly! And it has been sucking the life out of me (or maybe the toddler is doing the life sucking!) and I've been exhausted! I hate first trimester. Even though I'm firmly into the second trimester, the first tri exhaustion is unwantedly hanging around...

The new edition is expected to arrive sometime before/around Halloween! (officially due 10.25.2010)

So, there you have it. My excuses! I hope to be a little more active in posting in the near future. Thanks for being patient!

1 comment:

  1. So sorry about your computer. We've had two computer deaths here as well. I'm also grateful for a new computer. Glad you're doing well. Can't wait to hear what that baby is up to. :)

    ReplyDelete