Tuesday, May 11, 2010

8 years ago today...

This post was inspired by my friend Kim at http://www.lifeasiknowit.net/ Her post reminded me that my husband and I officially began dating 8 years ago today!

Eight years ago today, Ben and I went to our Senior prom together.


Weren't we cute?

2.5 years later, we were engaged. 1.5 years after that, we were married.



6.24.2006

We moved into a rental house from our apartment and bought REAL FURNITURE!



January of 2007, we found out we were expecting a visit from the stork sometime in September of 2007.



On September 17, 2007, our sweet Miles arrived!


That next spring, we bought a house (May 2008).
And spent quite a bit of time making it our own.
Now, we are expecting a visit from the stork this Halloween.
So, here we are, 8 years and a lot of life changing events and ups-and-downs later. Has it really been that long?!?!

1 comment:

  1. You put way more effort into this than I did! I love it! I wanted to add pictures for everything but got a little lazy and couldn't find the pictures I wanted! I love the wall of pictures in your house! Made we swoon a little!

    And too weird that we both have today as an anniversary!

    ReplyDelete