Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Side-by-Side

I thought it would be fun to do a little side-by-side comparison of my two pregnancies thus far. It is kind of fun to see how they differ visually (how am I carrying, how big am I, etc). Please forgive the poor quality of the photos taken with Miles and the dirty mirrors. This pregnancy, I have chosen to forgo the bare belly shots (which I quit doing early on anyhow) and enlist my husband to photograph me to get my face in the shots. So, no bare belly, but a head and face (I know you're disappointed, sorry!).

Also, with the ultrasound pictures, the ones of Miles were actual digital copies of the scan. The ones of Isla are pictures of my printouts. That is why hers are so fuzzy in comparison to Miles'. All pictures are Miles on the left, Isla on the right. Lastly, the months are estimates and are usually in four week increments (roughly).

Enjoy!












No comments:

Post a Comment